Electronic System of Travel Authorization

Application for an Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA)


Personal details
Parent's Information
Passport details
Enter the passport details exactly as it appears on the biometric information page. Please include all alpha/numeric characters in the passport number. Please note that if you fail to enter the right passport details will not prevent you from receiving an ETA, but when you present your passport at the airport, you may be denied boarding.
Are you currently a citizen or national of any other country?
In the past have you ever been a citizen or national of any other country?
Have you ever been issued a passport or national identity card for travel by any other country?
Traveller Residential Address ( outside USA )
Traveller Declaration
Is your travel to the US occurring in transit to another country?
Do you have a current or previous employer?
Emergency contact person details inside or outside the United States
Please confirm the responses to the following mandatory questions:
- Do you have a communicable disease, physical or mental disorder, or are you a drug abuser or addict?
- Have you ever been arrested or convicted for a crime that resulted in serious damage to property, or serious harm to another person or government authority?
- Have you ever violated any law related to possessing, using, or distributing illegal drugs?
- Do you seek to engage in or have you ever engaged in terrorist activities, espionage, sabotage, or genocide?
- Have you ever committed fraud or misrepresented yourself or others to obtain, or assist others to obtain, a visa or entry into the United States?
- Were you previously employed illegally in the United States without permission from the U.S. government?
- Have you ever been denied a U.S. visa you applied for with your current or previous passport, or have you ever been refused admission to the United States or withdrawn your application for admission at a U.S. port of entry?
- Have you ever stayed in the United States longer than the admission period granted to you by the U.S. government?
- Have you traveled to, or been present in Iraq, Syria, Iran, or Sudan on or after March 1, 2011?

We use our own and third-party cookies to improve the browsing experience and offer interesting content and advertising. By using our website, you accept our Cookie Policy. Learn more I agree